Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of a five-volume edition of the expository dictionary written by W.E. Vine, which includes all of Vine's kwn writings on biblical studies and theology. Included in the volumes are his commentaries on selected Bible books and insights on such topics as the person and work of Christ, the divine inspiration of the Bible, missions and Christian service, the Second Coming and the last days, and the evolution theory in the light of Genesis. Also included is self-study Greek grammar, a useful tool for those who want to study the New Testament books in their original language.
- Author(s)W.E. Vine
- PublisherSend The Light
- Date of Publication30/10/1996
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrust Media Distribution
- Weight572 g
- Width140 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.