Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionDean Nygard is that blond, athletic California teenager that seems to have everything going on in life. Everything, that is, until at age 15 he watches his mother die of breast cancer. Three years later when it seems life is back on track, a second tragedy, this one of his own doing, devastates his life again. Follow along as Dean's life goes wildly off the rails and we are left to wonder how we would ever survive what Dean is facing ...
- Author(s)Curtis Walling
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.