All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the two bestselling subjects right w, The Coloring Book of Mindfulness: Nature follows on from the original The Little Book of Mindfulness, which has sold 300,000 copies worldwide to date, and The Coloring Book of Mindfulness, which has already achieved sales of over 300,000 copies worldwide. With 45 original illustrations, this book is an enchanting collection of images of the natural world to color in. Also included is a brand-new selection of inspirational quotes to enable you to practice the continuingly popular discipline of mindfulness. This is the perfect book for anyone wanting to relax the mind, body, and spirit while exploring their inner creativity.
- Author BiographyRyn Frank is an illustrator, designer, and surface pattern designer, living in London.
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width201 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ryn Frank
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.