All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $71.95
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $45.90Trending at AU $53.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $36.08Trending at AU $41.04
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.32
About this product
- DescriptionA colouring-in activity book based on The Colour Monster picture book and pop-up book. How does Colour Monster feel today? Look at each picture and decide which colour suits his mood best. Is he red for anger? Green for calm? Yellow for happy? Or blue for sadness? See him dance like a ballerina, dress up as a superhero, play with his friend and much more.
- Author BiographyAnna Llenas was born in Barcelona. She graduated in Advertising and Public Relations at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, with a diploma in Graphic Design by The Escola de la Llotya and has a postgraduate degree in Creative Illustration from the Escola Eina. She has developed graphic projects for clients as diverse as La Vanguardia (the Spanish daily newspaper), Nestle and the Government of Catalonia. She has collaborated with other authors as an illustrator. this picture book is her first as both author and illustrator.
- Author(s)Lupita Books
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width208 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Llenas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.