Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionRex Dupain's photographs in The Colour of Bondi rise above postcard cliche thanks to the visual intelligence behind them and Dupain's special sensibility - classical, but t aloof; sensuous, but equally interested in characters, relationships, stories; candid, but t falsely dramatised. Dupain shows us every aspect of Bondi and gives us all of the various subcultures that distinguish it: the skaters at The Bowl, the backpackers, the divers, the young dads and mums, the surf lifesavers and the nippers, the swimmmers and the surfers of every age.
- Author(s)Rex Dupain
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.