Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionLydia Kwa's voice is drenched in memory. Speaking at several junctures, both Singapore-born and Vancouver-habituated, her poetry carries the pain and historic wealth of her passage. It murmurs stories, laconic, profound, stories that tell whole shapes of lives in a few lines. Family anecdotes, fragments of intimacy, life stories of friends - these poems open windows onto the compulsions that form inner landscapes. Equally at home in a finely cadenced erotic lyric or candid and multi-layered prose, her writing resonates well beyond the edge of the page.
- Author BiographyLydia Kwa was born in Singapore and came to Canada in 1980. She has lived in Toronto, Kingston, and Calgary. She now makes her home in Vancouver, working as a writer and a therapist. Her work has appeared in various literary journals and anthologies.
- Author(s)Lydia Kwa
- PublisherWomen's Press of Canada
- Date of Publication20/10/1994
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWomen's Press of Canada
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.