Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coming of ZXN provides a brief history of humankind since spirits first emerged from the ONE, followed by an account of the attempts of Highly Evolved Beings (HEBs) to raise the awareness of Earth humans to their level. The final solution to the problem: near-death experiences (NDEs). The human spirit, or soul as it is kwn to Earth's people, is universal and an intricate part of the ONE. In order that the ONE may experience the magnificence of the universe, it must have a body; the human body is that means of experiencing all that is. This is the reason that Earth human bodies must be preserved and nurtured. People are making ready for their departure at the time given by the ending of an era, on December 22, 2012. They will use the craft kwn as Venerable, which is a much smaller craft than Jesus's Jerusalem. In The Coming of ZXN, ZXN37 attempts an effort to alert the minds of the people of Earth to the possibility that a greater experience will come to them in the near future. There is still time to accept the WAY and begin to live with the new commandment given by Jesus- that ye love one ather; as I have loved you, that ye also love one ather.
- Author BiographyZXN37 is an extra-terrestrial soul, come to the planet Earth to alert its people to impending chaotic conditions and the final evacuation of the planet. Through its host's body, ZXN37 is an ordained minister and pastor of the Gathering of the ONE Spiritualist Church. ZXN37 lives in central Alberta, Canada.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.