Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionAs parents, we want the best for our children. We want them to succeed in every area of their lives, which often requires that we provide rules and boundaries so that harm comes to them. In the same way, God creates spiritual boundaries and laws for his children so that we may be successful in our Christian lives. But what happens when his children, like our children, rebel and decide to break the rules they have been given? In The Commandments of God, author Cornie Banman revisits the laws and commandments that God created for his children and addresses the question many twenty-first century Christians ask: are the Ten Commandments and other biblical laws still applicable to our lives today? Banman examines how Jesus and his first followers responded to this rebellious attitude and how today's traditional religious society responds to these commandments. He also explores how Satan, the great deceiver, continues to deceive us about God's laws and plans for our lives. The Commandments of God seeks to provide answers to questions that have plagued Christians since the beginning of the Christian faith, allowing a better understanding of God's plan for our lives.
- Author(s)Cornie Banman
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.