All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn a work of history that will make headlines, NEW YORK TIMES reporter Philip Shen investigates the investigation of 9/11 and tells the inside story of the most important federal commission since the Warren Commission. Shen uncovers startling new information about the inner workings of the 9/11 commission and its relationship with the Bush White House. THE COMMISSION will change our understanding of the 9/11 investivation - and of the attacks themselves.
- Author BiographyPhilip Shenon is an investigative reporter with The New York Times, based in Washington. He was the lead reporter on the investigation of the 9/11 commission and was one of two Times reporters embedded with American troops during the invasion of Iraq.
- Author(s)Philip Shenon
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown
- Weight602 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.