Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionTo have a good ecomy you must have jobs available and people willing to work. We must be a nation that is business friendly, has good international fiscal policy, and eliminates wasteful spending. This book addresses business taxes, mortgages, credit card interest rates, and entitlement programs. Also highlighted are spousal financial obligations, health care liability laws, and minimum wage laws. This book is designed for our elected officials and concerned citizens. With each topic, I have identified problem areas and supplied suggested changes. This book is t an exhaustive study of each issue. It is a starting point for our elected officials and concerned citizens. It challenges many of our current structures, taxes, and methodologies with the intent of making changes that will help grow and sustain our American ecomy.
- Author BiographyAs a small business owner who is concerned about the current economy, I strive to identify areas we can change in order to revitalize our nation. I believe it is important to change the status quo from antiquated ideas and policies that hinder job creation to those that promote business success.
- Author(s)MR Damon D Wallace
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.