The Common Symptom Guide: A Guide to the Evaluation of Common Adult and Pediatric Symptoms by Harold C. Sox, B. Timothy Walsh, Robert H. Pantell, Elizabeth Scott Wasson, Mary C. LaBrecque, John H. Wasson (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $88.96+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionInstantly diagse 100 of the most commonly seen symptoms in adults and children! This is a book of lists to help inexperienced healthcare providers hone their skill at progressing from symptoms to a differential diagsis to treatment decisions. This is a necessary step in a student's development and this book goes a long way in assisting in this process. 3 Stars. --Doody's Review Service The Common Symptom Guide is the most trusted and easy-to-use reference for quickly and accurately evaluating and treating patients based on presenting symptoms. The Guide includes lists of pertinent questions, physical findings, and differential diagsis for more than 100 of the most common adult and pediatric symptoms so you can instantly diagse and treat the complaint. Turn to The Common Symptom Guide forimportant guidelines on: Patient and family history Physical examination Diagstic considerations Medications Environmental history Plus...Outstanding indexing and cross-referencing to help you quickly arrive at a diagsis Increased number of evidence-based medicine references Updated medical information throughout More references to key websites Additional information on the author's website (www. howsyourhealth.org) that provides valuable patient education material
- Author BiographyJohn H. Wasson, M.D., Professor of Community and Family Medicine and Medicine at Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire. He holds the Herman O. West Chair in Geriatrics. B. Timothy Walsh, M.D., W&J Ruane Professor of Pediatric Psychopharmacology in the Department of Psychiatry at the College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York, and Director of the Division of Clinical Therapeutics at New York State Psychiatric Institute. Harold C. Sox, Jr., M.D., M.A.C.P., Editor, Annals of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Robert Pantell, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics, Division of General Pediatrics, University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, California. Mary C. LaBrecque, B.S.N., Instructor in Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)B. Timothy Walsh,Elizabeth Scott Wasson,Harold C. Sox,John H. Wasson,Mary C. LaBrecque,Robert H. Pantell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight328 g
- Width121 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.