All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication Centers and Oral Communication Programs in Higher Education, edited by Eunkyong L. Yook and Wendy Atkins-Sayre reveals vital information that is of theoretical and practical importance to higher education administrators, educators, and communication centers directors and staff. It is the first book to be published on communication centers.
- Author BiographyEsther Lee Yook is Speaking Center Director and faculty of communication at the University of Mary Washington. Wendy Atkins-Sayre is assistant professor of communication studies and Speaking Center Director at the University of Southern Mississippi.
- Author(s)Eunkyong Lee Yook,Wendy Atkins-Sayre
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.