All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a unique view of the evolution of these industries, drawing out how techlogy and ecomic forces have worked together to create platforms around which different companies interact. Through identifying the key aspects of this evolution over the past decades, the author is able to put forward a unique view of the emerging industrial structure of the communications industries -- the formation of an Information-Driven Global Commodity Chain, one that holds both incredible promise and challenges for our world.
- Author BiographyCatherine Mulligan is a Transitional Fellow in Innovation Studies at Horizon Digital Economy Research, University of Nottingham, UK.
- Author(s)Catherine E. A. Mulligan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note128 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 128 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.