Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book equips the loved ones of law students; parents, partners, friends, and relatives; with all the information they need to understand and survive their student's journey through the world of legal education. Written by an award-winning professor with experience teaching thousands of law students, The Companion Text explains the essentials of legal education, including the first-year curriculum, the Socratic Method of teaching, and the single-exam format. It also explores the psyches of law students, including things you should never say to them, their sources of stress, and how law school can change personalities. The book addresses the impact of law school on outside relationships and gives tips for navigating relationships with law students. Filled with comments, anecdotes, and insights from real law students and their loved ones.
- Author(s)Andrew McClurg
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCareer Guides
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.