All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling diet author Jacqueline Whitehart comes the only recipe book you'll ever need for your 2-Day Diet. With the 2-Day Diet you'll lose weight FAST, and with these deliciously simple recipes, tailored to suit your lifestyle throughout the year, cutting your calories couldn't be easier. The 2-Day Diet - otherwise kwn as 'intermittent fasting' or the '5:2 Diet' - has revolutionised the world's approach to losing weight. Not only do dieters shed fat with amazing speed, they experience incredible health and psychological benefits too, which include lower risks of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's as well as higher energy levels and an increased ability to concentrate. Now this definitive cookbook, with 140 carefully crafted, nutritious recipes for your fast days, gives you the freedom to work the diet around your lifestyle and taste all year round. It has never been easier to lose weight and be healthy. All of these mouthwatering recipes contain less than 400 calories and are tailored to the seasons. No longer will you be staring at an unappetizing salad or egg-white omelette: you'll be feasting on courgette pizza bites, chicken tikka masala and dark chocolate souffle. With this book, fasting will never feel a chore! INCLUDES: meal plans for every season, 140 nutritionally tested recipes, calorie counter, motivational tips to keep you on track, extensive list of kitchen-cupboard essentials.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Whitehart is a bestselling author in the field of Intermittent Fasting and the 2-Day Diet. Her first book, The 5:2 Diet Recipe Book, topped the Amazon Kindle and physical charts upon release, and her second, The 5:2 Bikini Diet, has outsold her first. Having revolutionised her own life through restricting her calorie intake for two days a week, Jacqueline now wants to help others achieve the body they've always dreamed of.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Whitehart
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note(8pp colour plate section)
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.