All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a nutritionist who cured himself of his own panic attacks, this book contains cutting edge information t found elsewhere. The author describes how he cured himself of both agoraphobia and the fear of driving on the freeway, by using some specific mental exercises. After accidentally stumbling upon a nutritional factor that immediately helped him take control of his state of mind, he then proceeded to identify several other nutritional deficiencies that nearly all panic attack sufferers have in common. The author explains how some of these deficiencies predisposition people to experience panic attacks and racing thoughts. A detailed description of all of these unhealthy deficiencies is provided, along with specific information on how to supply one's body and mind with these critical nutrients. The author takes a holistic, three-pronged approach to treating and preventing anxiety and panic attacks, with the second approach focusing on your thoughts and the third approach addressing emotional, energy and spiritual issues. A Daily Plan is included that suggests specific actions the reader can perform. Most other panic attack cures focus on one aspect of healing this condition, but this book takes a holistic approach for faster results and long term effect. This book is packed with potentially life changing information and amazing facts, presented concisely, that will help anyone suffering from anxiety, depression and related conditions. This book can help someone make a quick and radical shift into a panic-free life.
- Author BiographyAfter working as a nutritional advisor to thousands of people, including some professional athletes, Joel came to realize that most people are suffering from tension, stress and suboptimal health due to limiting beliefs, improper diet, environmental toxins and nutritional deficiencies. Because he had solved his own challenges with panic attacks, agoraphobia, and irritable bowel syndrome, Joel excelled at helping his clients overcome these conditions. Eventually Joel decided to finally write his first book designed for publication. His critically acclaimed The Complete Anxiety and Panic Attack Cure has allowed Joel to help thousands of people move past their physical and mental challenges and find serenity and calmness in their lives. In addition to being an author and nutritionist, Joel is also a father, husband, organic farmer, chi gong practitioner, and a seeker of Universal truths. A believer in karma, Joel states that the more he helps others the more peace and happiness he sees in his life. Joel's stated goal is to be part of the change that transforms this physical dimension into a reality where everyone acts with integrity and truly cares about one another.
- Author(s)Joel Blanchard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.