All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionWith the aim of providing anyone interested in baseball scorekeeping everything he or she needs to perform the task, this book contains a thorough and comprehensive manual on keeping a scorecard, together with a detailed analysis of each of the numerous, and often complex, official rules governing scorekeeping in baseball (many of which were revised or modified in 2007), as well as scorekeeping issues outside of MLB's rulebook. Myriad examples are given (many drawn from significant and well-kwn major league games throughout the history of baseball as well as a number of examples drawn from popular culture) of how baseball's scorekeeping rules are applied and dealt with in both routine situations as well as the most difficult and convoluted scenarios. Revised and updated to reflect recent changes to the MLB rulebook, this book is very readable and perfectly accessible to a broad audience.
- Author BiographyWyckoff, New Jersey, USA attorney Andres Wirkmaa is a retired baseball coach, has served as official scorekeeper for amateur baseball leagues, has been featured on the radio and in MLB articles as a scorekeeping expert, and is a member of SABR.
- Author(s)Andres Wirkmaa
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note17 photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.