CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Complete Book of Chocolate and 200 Chocolate Recipes : Over 200 Delicious Easy-to-Make Recipes for Complete Indulgence, from Cookies to Cakes by Christine France, Christine McFadden and Don Philpott (2014, Paperback)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- SynopsisChocolate is one of the most luxurious, indulgent foods in existence. This book explains how the Aztecs introduced the cocoa bean to the European explorers of the sixteenth century, and why we crave chocolate, what it consists of, and its therapeutic qualities. There are over 200 of the most luscious delights imaginable, such as Black Forest Gateau, Mississippi Mud Pie and Chocolate Chestnut Roulade. Step-by-step techniques show how to temper, melt, drizzle, pipe, marble, curl, scroll, coat, grate and decorate with chocolate. There is also a chapter on sauces, frostings and icings. All you ever wanted to know about chocolate is contained within this essential volume.
- AuthorChristine France,Christine McFadden,Don Philpott
- Number Of Pages256 pages
- Publication Date2014-01-07
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Publication Year2014
- Copyright Date2013
- Weight46 Oz
- Height0.7 In.
- Width9 In.
- Length11.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberTX767.C5
- Dewey Decimal641.6374
- Dewey Edition23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.