All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionFun to play on the board or on the computer, Connect Four has become a staple of the family game room and this is the definitive book on the subject. It tells all about how Connect Four came to be, offers game-enhancing strategies from a puzzle expert and provides actual examples so solvers can test themselves on what they've learned along the way. By the time players finish this complete guide, they'll be lean, mean, disc-dropping machines, ready for Connect Four success.
- Author BiographyJames Dow Allen is a computer scientist and inventor with 32 U.S. patents. In addition to professional work with device firmware, operating systems and compression algorithms, Mr. Allen pursues programming as a hobby. In 1988 he developed a computer solver for the game of Connect Four just for fun.
- Author(s)James Dow Allen
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Content Note2 colour throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.