All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis stitchwork classic features 500 designs ranging from traditional patterns to original motifs and crocheters of every level will find essential information and inspiration on every page. Each design features a close-up colour photograph, a diagram showing each stitch and its placement and easy to follow instructions. A pictorial index displays a thumbnail view of every design for easy selection and navigation. No wonder The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs is considered a must-have reference for crocheters.
- Author BiographyLinda Schapper's artistic vision is expressed in a wide range of media, from patchwork quilts and crochet to painting and liturgical textiles, all of which are characterised by a folk-art style. She has travelled and taught extensively in more than 30 countries, had some 100 exhibits of her patchwork quilts and written eight books, four of them on crochet. Linda lives in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Linda P. Schapper
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes diagrams, includes photographs
- Weight1207 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
Most relevant reviews
- icomman300608 Sep, 2014by
Great detailed easy to read step by step book
Easy to read and follow detailed step by step instructions great for the beginner or experienced No other books out there just like it with the detail as this this book Excellent value for money
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.