The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, Revised and Expanded: Over 800 Natural, Nontoxic, and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health, Beauty, and Safe Home and Work Environments by Valerie Ann Worwood (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA necessary resource for anyone interested in alternative approaches to healing and lifestyle, this book contains more than 800 easy-to-follow recipes for essential oil treatments. Now, completely updated, the best book on the topic available anywhere has just gotten better. No one has provided more thorough and accurate guidance to the home practitioner or professional than Valerie Ann Worwood. In her clear and positive voice, Worwood offers readers tools to address a huge variety of health issues, including specific advice for children, women, men, and seniors, as well as self defense against microbes and contaminants, dealing with emotions, care for the home and workplace, and specialist advice for athletes, dancers, travelers, cooks, gardeners, and animal lovers. Worwood offers us her expertise in the use of essential oils in beauty and spa treatments, as well as providing profiles for 125 essential oils, 37 carrier oils, and more. Since the first publication of the book 25 years ago, the positive impact of essential oil use has become increasingly recognized as scientific researchers throughout the world explore essential oils and their constituents for their unique properties and uses.
- Author Biography<b>Valerie Ann Worwood </b>has a doctorate in complementary health and is a clinical aromatherapist who teaches throughout the world training therapists and medical practitioners. Her books include <i>The Fragrant Mind, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child, Endometriosis Natural Treatment Program</i> (with Julia Stonehouse) and <i>Aromatherapy for the Soul</i>.
- Author(s)Valerie Ann Worwood
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNew World Library
- Weight1134 g
- Width183 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement25th
Most relevant reviews
- feelinwarmer11 May, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $5.87Trending at AU $7.30
- AU $15.47Trending at AU $20.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.