All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis action-packed volume brings together a whole range of fantasy art projects, from the nearly human to the downright monstrous. Steve Beaumont s two successful fantasy art titles, How to Draw Fantasy Art and How to Draw Fantasy Worlds, are brought together into one bumper volume. Projects range from a demonic seductress to a howling werewolf, a winged warrior and a rock and roll vampire. Throughout the book fantasy artist Steve Beaumont provides step-by-step instruction and professional tips.
- Author BiographySteve Beaumont has been producing professional often high profile illustrations, storyboards and graphic novels for film, TV, and publication for the past 15 years. His artwork style is extremely popular with young teens and adults alike, giving his drawing titles excellent child/adult crossover.
- Author(s)Steve Beaumont
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width221 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.