All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe entire history of America's original pony car, in its full glory. Ford's Mustang is America's most iconic pony car. According to many, it is the only vehicle that really earned the title pony car. This lavishly illustrated work walks readers through Mustang's 50-plus years of continuous production - a rich and varied history nearly unmatched in the automotive world. From the first six-cylindered Mustang of 1964-1/2 through fire-breathing, world-beating Boss and Shelby versions to today's all-new Mustang, The Complete Book of Mustang offers an in-depth look at the prototypes and experimental models, the anniversary and pace cars, and the specialty packages for street and competition driving that have made the Mustang an automotive legend for more than a half century. Officially licensed and created in cooperation with Ford and providing extensive details, specs, and photographic coverage, this book is the ultimate resource on America's best-loved pony car. No muscle car enthusiast, motorsports fan, or car collector will want to miss this book!
- Author BiographyMIKE MUELLER has worked as a freelance automotive photojournalist since 1991. A 1983 graduate of the University of Illinois' journalism program, Mueller held staff positions from 1987 to 1991 with Automobile Quarterly, Corvette Fever, Muscle Car Review, and Mustang Monthly, among others. A lifetime car enthusiast, Mueller has written/photographed more than 25 automotive history (including pickup trucks) books and contributed photography to at least that many more. Among his long list of titles are Motorbooks' The Complete Book of Classic GM Muscle, The Complete Book of Corvette, The Complete Book of Dodge & Plymouth Muscle, and The Complete Book of Mustang. He also has photographed dozens of car/truck calendars and contributed more than 1,000 articles to magazines like Car Craft, AutoWeek, Street Rodder, Motor Trend's Truck Trend, Car Collector, Baseball Digest, and American History Illustrated. His photos have appeared in LIFE, Forbes, Esquire, Automobile, Popular Hot Rodding, and countless other publications.
- Author(s)Mike Mueller
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2041 g
- Width248 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- judy55_200801 Dec, 2016by
I have bought this for hubby for Chrissie so he has not seen yet but I think it is wonderful history of mustangs
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.