Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.24+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate, authortative guide to home canning, direct from the US Government! Home canning has changed greatly in the 180 years since it was introduced as a way to preserve food. Scientists have found ways to produce safer, higher quality products. The Complete Book of Home Canning is a comprehensive guide to canning put out by the United States Department of Agriculture. The first part of the book explains the scientific principles on which canning techniques are based, discusses canning equipment, and describes the proper use of jars and lids. It describes basic canning ingredients and procedures and how to use them to achieve safe, high-quality canned products. Finally, it helps you decide whether or t and how much to can. The second part is a series of canning guides for specific foods: fruit; tomatoes; vegetables; poultry, red meat, and seafood; fermented foods and vegetables; and jams and jellies. contains many new research-based recommendations for canning safer and better quality food at home. The Complete Book of Home Canning an invaluable resource book for persons who are canning food for the first time. Experienced canners will find updated information to help them improve their canning practices. This latest Skyhorse Publishing edition features practical full-color illustrations as well has full-color photos showing the ingredients and techniques described. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyThe US Department of Agriculture is responsible for developing and executing federal government policy on farming, agriculture, forestry, and food. It also authors The Encyclopedia of Wood and is headquartered in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Agriculture & Fish.
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, color illustrations throughout
- Weight971 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.