All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionFrom hairballs and fleas to obesity and diabetes, this comprehensive guide shows you how to treat a wide range of common feline ailments using simple home remedies, herbal therapies, and chemical-free options that can save you hundreds of dollars in veterinary bills--and help Kitty live a longer, healthier life. - This guide features a cross-reference to the most common feline health problems that can be treated with natural remedies- Contains comprehensive, accessible information on a full range of natural, herbal, homeopathic nutritional supplements for cats.- There section of 10 Kitty No Nos -- suppliments and foods you should avoid giving your cat.- Provides information on benefits of use, dosing, signs and symptoms of deficiency, and signs and symptoms of overdose.
- Author BiographyDeborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including six books for St. Martin's Press's Healthy Home Library (52 Foods and Supplements for a Healthy Heart, 25 Medical Tests Your Doctor Should Tell You About, A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements; The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing; How To Live Well with Early Alzheimer's, and The Concise Encyclopedia of Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health) as well as The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).
- Author(s)Deborah Mitchell
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleLynn Sonberg Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight113 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- stoeau603 Mar, 2017by
Great informative reading hard 2 put down a deluxe version with herbal photos and hard cover might bare 4 future goals Cheers Karl 🙋
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.