All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide for dog and puppy owners looking for safe and reliable home remedies to the most common canine health problems-- anything from fleas to arthritis. It contains an accessible wealth of information on a full range of natural, herbal, homeopathic nutritional supplements and at home first aid for your pet.
- Author BiographyDeborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including nine books for St. Martin's Press's Healthy Home Library (Stay Younger, Smarter, Healthier, The Family Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements, 52 Foods and Supplements for a Healthy Heart, 25 Medical Tests Your Doctor Should Tell You About, A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements, The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing; How To Live Well with Early Alzheimer's, The Concise Encyclopedia of Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health, and The Essential Guide to Children's Vaccinations) as well as The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).
- Author(s)Deborah Mitchell
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.