All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't have time to exercise? Don't belong to a gym? It doesn't matter. Now you can get a complete workout, anytime, anywhere, with the secrets of isometrics. Millions of people can't seem to find the time to exercise. Now they can with<b> The Complete Book of Isometrics.</b> Fitness expert <b>Erin O'Driscoll</b> has compiled the best isometric exercises that can be done in the office, at home watching TV, flying in an airplane, or even driving a car- equipment required. Rather than using expensive machines or lugging around a set of dumbbells, you use common objects and your own body's resistance to work out the muscles. Isometric exercises are especially helpful to people recovering from injuries that limit range of motion. A special chapter shows how even people with disabilities can use isometrics to build muscle tone and strength. Using the secret of resistance, isometrics are the basis for yoga, Pilates, and all the core stabilization techniques that are so popular today. Now, learn the original, simple, and effective way to a complete workout without moving a muscle!
- Author(s)Erin Rohan O'Driscoll
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Note150 photographs
- Weight480 g
- Width204 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.