All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis amazing comprehensive guide to the jeweller's art is a goldmine of information - big, beautiful, and full of hundreds of colour photographs. It's simply the most comprehensive sourcebook available, with its enlightening discussion of basic metallurgy (alloying, smelting, annealing and pickling), and professional-quality techniques for cutting, piercing, soldering and making closures for rings. Learn the tricks of the trade for enhancing surfaces; etching, combining metals, creating textures, adding colour, engraving, enamelling and gem setting. Seven magnificently presented projects include a silver repousse pendant, an articulated gold bracelet with clap, a multi loop-in-loop chain, and a square hollow-construction ring to die for.
- Author(s)Charles Codina
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date29/10/2013
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight780 g
- Width235 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.