All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaladin is pleased to bring back this classic book on close-quarter knife fighting. Part I Outlines the development of realistic combat techniques as taught by men like W E Fairbairn, Colonel Rex Applegate, A J D Biddle and John Styers. Part II takes a look at the 'tools of the trade'. Part III is the instructional meat of the book -- sneak attacks, slashes, thrusts, tactical feints and movement and proper mental discipline during knife combat.
- Author(s)William L. Cassidy
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight205 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.