All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical illustrated step-by-step guide to achieving relaxation and well-being with top-to-toe body treatments and essential oils. This is a comprehensive practical guide to head, face, body and foot massage and aromatherapy treatments, for health and harmony. Over 150 techniques introduce the massage strokes and essential oil applications for quick-fix daily remedies and slow, therapeutic relaxation treatments, fully illustrated in more than 1500 photographs.
- Author BiographyCatherine Stuart has brought together a team of leading experts in the fields of massage and complementary medicine: Francesca Rinaldi, an experienced massage practitioner specializing in Indian head massage; Nitya Lacroix, a highly regarded massage therapist who runs bodywork and sensual awareness workshops; Renee Tanner, a teacher and practitioner of reflexology and related therapies; Sharon Seager, an aromatherapist with experience in cranial sacral therapy and holistic massage.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1500 photographs
- Weight1266 g
- Width171 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCatherine Stuart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.