All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description1001 Conversation Starters for Any Occasion Most of us realize that raising questions is a powerful way to get interesting dialogue. But asking good ones can be ather matter--they're t always that easy to think up! That's where The Complete Book of Questions comes in. This book is one big compilation of questions--1001 of them you can use to launch great conversations in almost any context. And many of these questions are likely to trigger other questions you may also wish to discuss. Think of this book as a tool to spark interaction--and to kw and understand others, and yourself, better. The questions in The Complete Book of Questions have been divided into ten categories for easy reference as shown in the chart below. There are probably as many ways to put this book to use, as there are questions within it! So be creative. Experiment with these 1001 questions in different contexts--and be sure to make the most of the conversations that ensue!
- Author BiographyGarry Poole authored (with Lee Strobel) the best-selling Experiencing the Passion of Jesus, which is a discussion guide based on Mel Gibson's film about the Crucifixion. He also developed the seeker small-group strategy at Willow Creek Community Church, where he has been a key evangelism leader for a dozen years.
- Author(s)Garry D. Poole
- Date of Publication15/08/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight143 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.