All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionExtremely thorough coverage of practically everything of importance kwn about the silk screen process. Brief history, plus detailed information on basic tools and equipment, stencil making and photo stencil methods, multicolor work, facts about paints, lacquers and other compounds, and tips on mixing and matching colors. 124 figures.
- Author(s)J.I. Biegeleisen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width139 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byCarl S. Auerbach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.