All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnitters of all skill levels will find this volume an excellent source of inspiration as well as a guide that ranges from familiar Shetland and Fair Isle patterns to charming, lesser-kwn styles of Norway, Greece, Turkey, and other countries. Illustrated with photographs, diagrams, and charts, it also provides instructions for 13 traditional garments.
- Author BiographyA former editor of Vogue knitting publications, Rae Compton is a journalist and designer with decades of experience with knitting and crochet design.
- Author(s)Rae Compton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.