All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCherie Calbom, 'The Juice Lady,' therapist John Calbom, and Michael Mahaffey, a twenty-year cancer survivor, present a unique, multi-disciplinary approach to fighting cancer.
- Author BiographyCherie Calbom, M.S., is a nutritionist and the author of more than ten books, including the bestseller Juicing for Life. She is known as The Juice Lady to millions. Cherie's juice therapy and cleansing programs were part of St. Luke Medical Center's complementary and adjunctive cancer care treatment protocols. John Calbom, M.A., is a behavioral medicine specialist, psychotherapist, and priest in the Greek Orthodox Church. He was Vice President of St. Luke Medical Center and worked as a behavioral medicine therapist with cancer patients. Michael Mahaffey, P.C., was diagnosed with acute leukemia over twenty years ago and given about thirty days to live. Mahaffey defied the odds and went on to devote his life to helping cancer patients survive.
- Author(s)Cherie Calbom,John Calbom,Michael Mahaffey
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication05/12/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.