All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionStop the development of diabetes in its tracks. The Complete Diabetes Prevention Plan is a guide to halting the development of diabetes. In clear, accessible language, it explains the stages of diabetes and how the disease process can be arrested. It provides dietary guidelines for preventing diabetes, weight-loss tips and exercise suggestions. In addition, the book features 150 easy and appealing recipes that emphasise good carbs, healthy fats, and controlled calories - all crucial elements in a diabetes-fighting diet.
- Author BiographySandra Woodruff, M.S., R.D., is the author of nine books, including <b>The Good Carb Cookbook</b> and <b>The Best-Kept Secrets of Healthy Cooking.</b> A registered dietitian with a master's degree in nutrition and food science, she is a nutritional consultant to numerous medical groups. She lives in Tallahassee, Florida.Christopher Saudek, M.D., is the director of the Johns Hopkins Diabetes Center, former president of the American Diabetes Association, and a professor of medicine at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of <b>The Johns Hopkins Guide to Diabetes</b>.</p>
- Author(s)Sandra Woodruff
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.