All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Encyclopedia of Angels is a lively reference to who's who in the celestial realms. Featuring 200 divinities from Judeo-Christian, Buddhist, Celtic, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Asian, Tibetan, and New Age spiritual traditions, this guide offers a fascinating biography of each deity, what their purpose or area of expertise is, and how readers can call upon them for help in their everyday life. Whether readers are seeking help with their relationships, home, finances, or health they'll find the assistance they need in this lavishly illustrated guide. Call on St. Anthony to locate missing items. Connect with St. Columba to protect against computer hackers. Open your heart to the Hindu god, Krishna, to find your true soul mate.
- Author BiographySusan Gregg is the author of six books including The Toltec Way and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Short Meditations. Her podcast, Food for the Soul, has earned a loyal following. She teaches classes at The Learning Annex, First Class in Washington, D.C., The Boston Learning Society, and the Discovery Center in Chicago. She was a speaker at The Whole Life Expos in LA and Boston.
- Author(s)Susan Gregg
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.