All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by fitness and sport professionals, for fitness and sport professionals, this is a key text for anybody working with clients who knows that the biggest roadblock to success is the client's ability to make a change in their day to day life.
- Author BiographyDebbie Lawrence is a fitness consultant and writer for numerous award bodies and training organisations and has over 30 years' experience in the fitness industry. As a qualified counsellor, she has an interest in exploring holistic approaches for working with clients. Sarah Bolitho has worked in the health and fitness sector for 20 years. An expert on health-related activity, she works with a number of organisations and support groups on mental-health conditions such as stress and schizophrenia. Elaine McNish is an experienced fitness professional.
- Author(s)Debbie Lawrence,Elaine McNish,Sarah Bolitho
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations and photographs throughout
- Weight474 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.