All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- Description<p>Wondering if the end of the world is near? Check out The Complete Guide to Bible Prophecy for a fair and thoughtful review of various end-time theories. From Stephen M. Miller bestselling author of Who's Who and Where's Where in the Bible, this guide introduces readers to all aspects of prophecy--from Old Testament predictions made and already fulfilled to end-times prophecies of events yet to come. Written in Miller's casual, balanced, journalistic style, this book is a fascinating survey of mysterious biblical passages and their various interpretations. Lavishly illustrated, with gorgeous charts and graphics, The Complete Guide to Bible Prophecy will help you sort out the truth on this vital topic. <p>Learn more about The Complete Guide Bible Prophecy at www.guidetoprophecy.com
- Author(s)Stephen M Miller
- PublisherBarbour Publishing Inc, U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationUhrichsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarbour Publishing Inc, U.S.
- Weight358 g
- Width129 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.