All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionA truly comprehensive guide covering everything from making card blanks and envelopes to advanced embossing techniques; Inspirational specially designed projects, each combining several techniques to make greetings cards for all occasions; The Complete Guide to Card Making is the only book on the subject you need to buy. Packed with creative techniques for every aspect of making cards, the book also includes a projects section and a motif library. The book is divided into easy-to-use sections and clear step-by-step pictures and detailed instructions take you through every technique, from creating hand-stitched or beaded edges for cards to pressing and attaching flowers. The projects show you how to combine different techniques to create your own greetings cards for all occasions. New products and equipment are explored, though most projects can be undertaken with basic equipment and special skills are needed.
- Author BiographySarah Beaman set up her own successful business making greetings cards and is the Course Leader on a fashion design course. Sarah lives in Hinckley, Leicester.
- Author(s)Sarah Beaman
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Out-of-print date17/03/2007
- Content Note880 colour illustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsReinforced binding,Reinforced binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.