All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly revised and updated book shows you everything to effectively pair your crops. You will learn the basics of crop rotation and how the Iroquois first used companion planting to improve harvests. You will learn how to work with natural conditions and which pairings give you the best produce and the most vibrant flowers. You will learn about how to prepare your garden and how to create an easy-to-follow gardening schedule. Learn the best and worst companions for annuals, perennials, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and vines.
- Author BiographyDale Mayer is a certified technical writer, editor, and researcher with a passion for the written word. For over a decade, she has honored that passion both at work and at home. Besides her very busy freelance business, she is also an avid writer of fiction. At this time, she has completed five novels; her sixth is in progress with an additional five completed screenplays to her credit. She enjoys writing nonfiction as it forces her brain out of the clouds and back to the world in which we all live. Dale finds researching, writing, and organizing all the parts and pieces together into a coherent and easy-to-read package to be just plain fun! She can be contacted through her Web site, www.dalemayer.com.
- Author(s)Dale Mayer
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.