All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionNewly updated, this book will walk you through process of creating your own oils, soaps, creams, and gels. You will learn how scents interact with each other in the form of oils. You will learn how to start using essential oils and how to recognize the properties of pure essential oils. You will learn about common and uncommon essential oils, what they entail and how to start blending them. Equipment you will need, carrier and base oils, solutions, and dilutions used are outlined. The top experts in aromatherapy and natural body care were interviewed, and alongside the recipes are a number of tips that help you to kw exactly how to use each recipe and which variations you can make.
- Author BiographyThis is Marlene Jones first full-length book but she has been writing professionally since 2001 right after leaving journalism school. Over the years, she has written pieces on a variety of subjects, focusing especially on issues of health and wellness related to low-income and minority communities. Her interest in all things natural sparked in 2005 after the birth of her first child and after being prompted by her older sister s quests to eliminate synthetic and chemical-laden products from her diet and cosmetics. Marlene s upbringing in Kenya is also a major source for learning how to be one with nature. She continues to learn the many different aspects of natural living and uses her platform as a journalist to inform others about the benefits available. When Marlene is not writing and researching, she is parenting her precious three babies, dabbling in politics, traveling the world, and working hard to be active.
- Author(s)Marlene Jones
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.