Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're just starting out or want to build up your document library, this proven system is a winning strategy for your family law practice. This complete divorce practice system can easily be customized to fit your jurisdiction and the way you handle cases, providing over 500 documents to efficiently take clients through every step of the divorce practice. This book is so easy to use. It is arranged in the natural order of the divorce experience. Starting with clients, it follows through the interview, proceeds through discovery, negotiations, mediation, trial and ends with prenuptial agreements.
- Author BiographyLarry Rice is certified as a Family Law Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and certified as a Family Law Specialist by the Tennessee Board of Specialization he currently practices at Rice, Amundsen & Caperton, PLLC in Memphis Tennessee. Nick Rice currently practices at Rice, Amundsen & Caperton, PLLC in Memphis Tennessee.
- Author(s)Larry Rice,Nick Rice
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight2283 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementFourth Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.