All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of drones! Complete customizable with your needs, budget, and sense of adventure. This book will show you everything you could ever want to kw about buying and flying your first drones. From getting to grips with the jargon you'll need to speak to other flyers, to how you can design and build your own drone with advanced features like live video feedback and programmable autopilot. You'll even learn how to read a sectional chart (that's a pilot's map-see, you're learning already!) This book is your gateway to the fun (and the learning) that awaits, and it'll keep you safe in the skies too.
- Author BiographyAdam Juniper has been flying drones and model helicopters for years, and enjoys nothing more than sharing those skills or the videos he captures. He is active in the community -- his YouTube videos have been seen by thousands of fellow pilots. He has authored several books including My Story: Easy Digital Tools (9780762108893) and Photoshop Elements(9781904344230). He's also worked as a book publisher and professional video producer (with a book on the subject to his name), and has written for numerous digital creativity magazine.
- Author(s)Adam Juniper
- PublisherWellfleet Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWellfleet Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width254 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.