The Complete Guide to Fighters & Bombers of the World: An Illustrated History of the World's Greatest Military Aircraft, from the Pioneering Days of Air Fighting in World War I Through to the Jet Fighters and Stealth Bombers of the Present Day by Francis Crosby (Hardback, 2015)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFighters are military aircraft designed to attack and destroy other aircraft, and bombers are designed to drop bombs on enemy targets from the air. Each section of this authoritative volume traces the development of the aircraft from their first appearance to their role in major conflicts around the world. There are substantial A - Z directories of over 300 aircraft, including the P-51 Mustang, Boeing B-29, Harrier, Tornado and Tomcat. This unique volume, illustrated with over 1200 photographs, is aimed at both enthusiasts and historians alike, bringing together in one volume all the most significant fighters and bombers that have played important roles in history.
- Author BiographyFrancis Crosby worked at the Imperial War Museum's branch at Duxford for many years, and then established a marketing and business development consultancy. He has written extensively on historic aviation.
- Author(s)Francis Crosby
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Out-of-print date25/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1438 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.