All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to good organization is t a one-size-fits-all method. It is a unique plan that considers personality type, lifestyle, income level, and family schedule. Author and speaker, Karen Ehman believes that with her simple step by step process moms can recognize their own personal style of managing their households successfully and develop a unique plan that gives them the freedom to: manage their time wisely; de-clutter and organize their homes; plan menus, shop more efficiently, and become more comfortable and creative in the kitchen; get children involved in pursuing an ordered life and home; avoid the trap of over commitment; and, use practical tools to assist in organization. Getting and staying organized means more time for the important things in family life-concentrating on cultivating a close, personal relationship with the Creator, drawing His word into every aspect of living, and ultimately tying their children's heartstrings to God.
- Author BiographyKaren Ehman is a sought after speaker who is a member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries Speaker Team. She also speaks, writes, and participates in the drama team for Hearts at Home. Karen has appeared on national television and radio programs and is the author of A Life That Says Welcome. Karen, her husband, Todd, and their three children live in Michigan.
- Author(s)Karen Ehman
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.