Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive guide to looking after a horse or a pony. Tips from experts help the reader to keep a pony or horse both happy and healthy, with daily routines for field and stable-kept ponies, including exercise and feeding tips. Chapters on health care and grooming, as well as getting started with the correct riding wear and tack are included, together with a clear and detailed look at the basic biology of the horse - its conformation and breeding are two of the aspects covered.
- Date of Publication03/10/1991
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Content Note500 colour halftones and line illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width215 mm
- Height302 mm
- Edited byJane Kidd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.