All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most recent studies show that 40,000 cycles of IVF are carried out in the UK each year - and approximately a million are carried out worldwide. It is estimated that at least 200,000 IVF babies are born annually - and this figure is constantly rising. With assisted conception increasing year on year, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IVF offers an invaluable and insightful approach to the process. Packed with first-hand accounts of patients who have been through it, and Kate Brian's own experience of IVF, this book will de-mystify the treatment and give a 'behind-the-scenes' account of what really happens. Addressing the entire experience, right from the initial clinic visit through to the assisted conception cycle, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IVF provides an accessible, down-to-earth and reassuring account of using IVF to conceive.
- Author BiographyKate Brian specialises in issues surrounding female fertility. She has been awarded for her work for Infertility Network UK, and is employed as a Regional Organiser for the charity. She has been a member of a Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority expert advisory panel. She has two children who were born after IVF treatment.
- Author(s)Kate Brian
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight202 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.