All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLymph drainage massage is a technique utilized by massage therapists to provide relief from edema, an accumulation of fluids in the tissues that causes swelling. This book provides a scientifically-accurate explanation of the lymphatic system, the theory behind lymph drainage massage, and explains when it should be performed. Also provided is an explanation of the application of lymph drainage massage to the needs of well clients, rather than focusing on pathology, since most massage therapists and estheticians will t be treating lymph edema disease in their work. The book offers step-by-step procedures for facial and upper and lower body massage, giving you practical information that can be applied immediately. With an aging baby boomer generation and the population at large increasingly focused on well-being, technicians - whether beginners or those looking to review and broaden their skills - are increasingly interested in learning about lymph drainage massage and how it can enhance their clients' experience as well as their own careers. Milady's Guide to Lymph Drainage Massage can play a vital role in accomplishing all of these goals.
- Author BiographyRamona Moody is a graduate of Mueller College of Holistic Studies in San Diego, California. She also trained at the California College of Natural Therapy in San Diego, and Guang An Men Hospital in Beijing, PRC. She has extensively studied lymph drainage massage, acupressure and deep tissue massage over the last 27 years. Ramona is the director of Somatherapy, a massage training institution in Rancho Mirage, California and a member of the International Society of Lymphology(ISL). She currently offers certification training in lymph drainage massage and provides continuing education classes on various hands-on modalities.
- Author(s)Ramona Moody French
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight490 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.