All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your cooking with over 200 step-by-step great recipes for classic sauces, toppings, dips, dressings, marinades, relishes, condiments and accompaniments. You can learn how to whip up all the classic sauces with ease, such as white sauce, bearnaise, hollandaise and peppercorn, as well as basics such as apple sauce and gravy, plus tempting sweet sauces, from chocolate to hot fudge. It features hot and fiery salsas, creamy dips, tasty relishes and chutneys, spicy marinades and simple dressings, with expert advice on ingredients, equipment and techniques. Every recipe is shown in detail, with over 850 photographs providing fail-safe instruction and inspiration. Sauces, salsas, dips and relishes each contain just a few basic ingredients, but all can transform a plain meal into a memorable feast. This practical book explains all you need to kw to make your own delicious sauces. There are recipes for everyday staples such as gravy, mint sauce and apple sauce, and family classics such as smoked haddock and parsley sauce, pasta and tomato sauce, peppercorn sauce and hollandaise.There are all kinds of sweet and tangy marinades to pep up plain dishes, and tantalizing crisp and tangy salsas. With over 200 recipes and 850 photographs, this fabulous volume contains everything you need to add a lift to any meal.
- Author BiographyChristine France has worked as Deputy Cookery Editor of Good Housekeeping and Cookery Editor of Woman's Realm, and as a contributor to BBC Good Food. She has written over 30 books, as well as food features for magazines, newspapers, radio and television.
- Author(s)Christine France
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 850 photographs
- Weight644 g
- Width171 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.71
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $30.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.56
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.24
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.