All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWire is a wonderful material for making jewellery: versatile, forgiving of beginners, and available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. This book shows you how to combine wire with other materials such as crystals, beads, stones, leather and cords; as well as how to exploit wire's manipulative qualities to wrap, bend, form, twist, weave, kt and knit. Content includes an extensive directory of jig patterns, organised into theme and shown as made-up samples, as well as numbered pattern diagrams so you can reproduce the designs at home in the wire of your choice. Professional jewellery designer and teacher Wing Mun Devenney is kwn for her beautiful contemporary pieces and is the author of The Art of Soldering for Jewellery Makers (Search Press, September 2013).
- Author BiographyWing Mun Devenney is a jewellery designer, teacher, product developer and business expert. Her career to date has included working with some of the largest and most successful global jewellery and fashion brands; developing and designing winning jewellery and accessory collections. Her wealth of knowledge jewellery is shared here and in her previous book, The Art of Soldering for Jewellery Makers (Search Press, September 2013).
- Author(s)Wing Mun Devenney
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.